Your privacy is important to us, and we are transparent about how we collect, use, and share
information about you when you interact with our websites, product and services. It also
describes your choices, consent and rights regarding your Personal Data, including your
rights of access and correction of your Personal Data.
Collection of Data
1. We may collect, store and use your personal information as mentioned below:
– Information about your device(computer/mobile/PC/laptop/tablet) and your access to and
use of this website.
– Information you intentionally provide while registering on our site.
– Information that you provide to us when you use the services on our website or that is
generated when you use those services.
– Information about any bookings you make based on our services or other transactions you
enter on our website (including your name, address, telephone number and email address)
– And any other personal data you choose to send to us.
2. Before you disclose the personal information of others to us, you must obtain their
consent to the disclosure and processing of such personal information in accordance with
3. Use your personal information
4. The personal information provided to our sites will be used for this policy or purpose
specified in the sites related to the site.
How we use your Data
We use your data for administrative, marketing and business purposes (particularly to
contact you and process bookings you place on our website), to improve our business, to
advertise our services, to improve our website, to meet our contractual obligations, to
analyse how you use our website, and in connection with our legal rights and obligations.
Disclosure of your information to third parties
We won’t disclose your data to third parties. This is only done to the extent necessary to run
our business, to our service providers, to fulfil any contracts we enter with you, where
required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
We never sell your information to third parties (other than our business gets sold or similar
How Long Do We Retain Your Data
We don’t retain your data longer than necessary, considering any legal obligations we have
(e.g., to maintain data for tax purposes), any other legal basis we have for using your
information (e.g., your consent, our contract with you or our legitimate interests as a
Transfers of your Data
We will only transfer your information outside the European Economic Area only if we are
required to do so by law.
How We Secure Your Data
We use appropriate technical and organisational measures such as storing your data and
information on secure servers and encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers using
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. We encrypt the payments you make on or via our
website using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) which uses an encryption-based Internet security
protocol, a technology for securing your data.
cookies to allow us to retrieve user information for each visit. Cookies are used in certain
areas of our website to ensure the functionality of that area and to provide a comfortable and
smooth experience for visitors.
Your Rights To Your Data
You have all the legal rights to
– access your information and get information about its use
– have your information corrected and/or completed
– have your information deleted
– restrict the use of your information
– receive your information in a portable format
– object to the use of your information
– remove your consent to the use of your information
– complain to a supervisory authority
Sensitive personal information
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect your personal sensitive information. We request
you not to submit any sensitive personal information about you to us. Sensitive personal
information is information that reveals their racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious
or philosophical beliefs, trade union or any association membership, genetic information,
medical history, any biometrics information, information concerning health or information
concerning a natural person’s sex life are also referred to as sensitive information.
We do not intentionally collect sensitive personal information from individuals, and you must
not submit sensitive personal information to us.
However, if unintentionally or intentionally you transmit sensitive personal information to us,
you will be considered to have explicitly consented to us processing that sensitive personal
information under Article 9(2)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation. We will use and
process your sensitive personal information and also take reasonable steps to destroy the
information or ensure that it is de-identified. This will be applied except when required by law
or to enforce our legal rights.
Dirven’s Terms & Conditions. You can request your personal data by email